About the Associate Attorney Position
Who you'll work with:
This role is part of the family law team, comprised of like-minded family law attorneys who are dedicated to reducing conflict for our clients. Our team collaborates by discussing cases, sharing caseloads, and having each other's back. The team works with the highest degree of professionalism, both respecting and challenging one another.
What you'll be doing:
As an Associate Attorney at Elise Buie Family Law Group on the family law team, you will represent clients in legal proceedings, draft legal documents and advise clients on legal matters.
What you bring:
- 2 years legal experience - Family Law/Washington experience preferred, motion/mediation, collaborative, and trial training a plus
- Familiarity with current King County, Snohomish County, and/or Pierce County local rules
- Experience with Dropbox/Adobe/MS Office 365/Slack/Apple/Clio or ability to learn quickly
- Stellar writing skills – a writing sample will be required
- Willingness to be coached and practice radical candor
- A strong sense of community
- A passion for empowering clients with information to identify their goals
- Commitment to meet mutually agreed upon billable hour requirements
- Stable internet and phone access
- Ability to relate to individuals from diverse cultural, educational, ethnic, generational, and socioeconomic backgrounds to build relationships
- Desire to network/market/be a leader in your community
- Big dreams
What you get:
- Competitive benefits – healthcare, vision and dental insurance, PTO, 401(k), and match
- Home office environment
- Flexible terms – let's build a work plan that meets the needs of your lifestyle
- Salary commensurate with your experience
- Annual office closures between Winter Break/New Year and 4th of July week
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Access to a delegation service
Elise Buie, Esq. is a Seattle-based family and divorce lawyer and founder of the Elise Buie Family Law Group. A champion for maintaining civility throughout the divorce process, Elise advocates for her clients and the best interests of their children, helping them move forward with dignity and from a position of strength.
In furtherance of our culture of embracing diversity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
All inquiries will be maintained in strict confidence. Interested candidates should email a resume, writing sample, and cover letter to [email protected] Video cover letters accepted but not required.
If that resonates with you, send us your resume or a short video about what you do and why you think you'd be a great fit at EBFLG with the button below.